Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is the Day

"This is the day the LORD has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

I realized this morning when I woke up that this verse has been going through my head since I left home for this work effort with Convoy of Hope.

I am not sure why but realize that it is a good way to awake in the mornings. Especially when I have to wake at this early hour!

Again we are so appreciative to God that the Hurricane was not as expected and things are not as bad as could have been. I am praying to have opportunities today to speak with people about God and His great blessings and the peace that He can bring.

I was able yesterday to pray with a couple who had lost their roof and were looking for a tarp. I will share more tonight when I add to the blog.

Have a great day.

No comments: